Predictions and analyzes of all the matches to be played on October 26 are very special matches. Match of the day, Draw Accumulator,Correct score predictions, Daily Double Tips and much more are here.
Venezia vs Salernitana
- Venezia are undefeated in 3 of their last 4 matches (Serie A).
- Venezia have drawn 2 of their last 4 matches (Serie A).
- Salernitana have lost their last 4 away matches (Serie A).
Salernitana have a 16-11 advantage against Venezia with 9 draws in 36 matches.
Venezia had a tough start to the season but are now unbeaten in three of their last four games.
Paolo Zanetti’s side drew 1-1 against Torino and 1-1 at Cagliari before a 1-0 win against Fiorentina.
Venezia lost 3-1 at Sassuolo on Saturday. David Okereke opened the scoring but they couldn’t hold on after having 0.51-2.13 expected goals.
Goalkeeper Luca Lezzerini is injured alongside attacking midfielders Dennis Johnsen and Lauri Ala-Myllymäki.
Salernitana sit bottom of Serie A after winning one of their opening nine matches. That came in a 1-0 home win against Genoa in early October
Fabrizio Castori’s side lost 2-1 at Spezia which was his last game in charge.
Stefano Colantuono took over and guided his new club to a 4-2 defeat against Empoli on Saturday. They were 4-0 down at half time and did well to make a game of it.
Defenders Mamadou Coulibaly and Lassana Coulibaly are injured alongside midfielders Matteo Ruggeri and Luka Bogdan.
Venezia won 1-0 in their last home match and can get another home win against Salernitana.
Borussia Dortmund vs Ingolstadt
- Borussia Dortmund have won 11 of their last 12 home matches (all competitions).
- Borussia Dortmund have won to nil in their last 2 home matches against Ingolstadt (Bundesliga).
- Ingolstadt have lost 9 of their last 12 matches (2 Bundesliga).
- Ingolstadt have lost to nil in their last 2 away matches (2 Bundesliga).
Borussia Dortmund have a 3-0 advantage against Ingolstadt with 1 draw in 4 matches.
Borussia Dortmund have won 11 of their last 12 home matches.
Marco Rose’s side recently won three in a row which all came in Dortmund. They won 1-0 against Sporting CP in the Champions League, 2-1 against Augsburg and 3-1 against Mainz.
Dortmund suffered a 4-0 defeat at Ajax in their next Champions League game. They were outplayed in Amsterdam and thoroughly beaten.
Borussia Dortmund returned to the Bundesliga with a 3-1 win at Arminia Bielefeld. Goals to Emre Can, Mats Hummels and Jude Bellingham got it done.
Fullbacks Raphael Guerreiro, Nico Schulz, Thomas Meunier and Mateu Morey are all injured.
Mahmoud Dahoud is also out alongside strikers oussoufa Moukoko and Erling Haaland.
Marcel Schmelzer and Giovanni Reyna are doubtful.
Ingolstadt are sitting last in the 2 Bundesliga, winning one of their opening 11 league games. They lost four straight games before the international break.
New boss André Schubert has had three games in charge.
Ingolstadt lost 3-0 at Schalke and drew 1-1 against Holstein Kiel before a 1-0 defeat at Erzgebirge Aue.
Centre backs Nils Röseler and Tobias Schröck are injured alongside right back Jan-Hendrik Marx.
Midfielders Yassin Ben Balla and Nassim Boujellab, wingers Caniggia Elva and Christian Gebauer are also injured alongside strikers Dennis Eckert Ayens and Patrick Schmidt.
Borussia Dortmund have a great chance to keep a rare clean sheet. Ingolstadt are missing a large number of first team players and not expected to threaten in the German Cup.
Today’s Bet of the Day
AC Milan have seen BTTS in 4 of their last 5 matches in all competitions and Torino have seen BTTS in 3 of their last 5 matches in Serie A. Both Teams to Score
Today’s Daily Treble Tips
- Helsingborg vs GAIS – Helsingborg have seen BTTS in 6 of their last 7 Superettan matches.
- QPR vs Sunderland – QPR have seen BTTS in 8 of their last 10 matches in all competitions.
- Arsenal vs Leeds – Arsenal have won 4 of their last 5 home matches and won their last 3 home matches against Leeds.
Today’s Football Draw Accumulator
- Alaves vs Elche – Alaves and Elche are struggling near the bottom of La Liga with a draw predicted.
- Espanyol vs Athletic Bilbao – Espanyol have drawn 3 of their last 4 home matches against Athletic Bilbao.
Today’s Correct Score Accumulator
- Helsingborg vs GAIS – Helsingborg tipped for a 2-1 win in Sweden.
- AC Milan vs Torino – AC Milan have won 3 of their last 4 matches and are backed to win 2-1.